The following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) govern the use of the Optily websites and all content and services available at or through the websites (collectively, the “Service”). The Service is owned and operated by Flowbase. (“Flowbase”). The Service is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of the Agreement. By accessing or using any part of the Service, you agree to become bound by the Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use the Service.
This Agreement is between Flowbase and you, or any juridical entity that you represent (“you”). If you enter into this Agreement on behalf of another juridical entity, you represent and warrant that you have authority to bind such entity to this Agreement.
- We do not rent, sell, or share your information with anyone else. Your information may be stored in systems that we do not own in the course of necessary business (eg Stripe).
- You are responsible for ensuring the integrity of your files, there is no warranty included with this service. You should ensure you have proper backups before using the service. Webflow offers incredibly robust backup service, however you can force save and learn more about this here
- Under NO circumstances will (Optily) be liable to you for any cost arising from your use of the service.
- All users of the product are provided free support.
- Prohibited uses: you may not use our services for any activity that is unlawful in the United States including illegal gambling operations or sale of illegal items. Additionally, we do not offer services to any adult content sites. Sites displaying pornography and other obscene materials, or offering sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features are not permitted to use our platform. Any such sites forfeit the right to receive support and may request a refund of any unused services in accordance with above refund policy